مدرسة الجمعية المصرية التجريبية لغات
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Laboratory

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
hussen shaheen

hussen shaheen

المساهمات : 317
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/11/2012
العمر : 27
الموقع : www.mpgh.net

Laboratory  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Laboratory    Laboratory  I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 14, 2012 12:22 am

In the laboratory, H2 is usually prepared by the reaction of dilute non-oxidizing acids on some reactive metals such as zinc with Kipp's apparatus.
Zn + 2 H+ → Zn2+ + H2
Aluminium can also produce H2 upon treatment with bases:
2 Al + 6 H2O + 2 OH− → 2 Al(OH)−
4 + 3 H2
The electrolysis of water is a simple method of producing hydrogen. A low voltage current is run through the water, and gaseous oxygen forms at the anode while gaseous hydrogen forms at the cathode. Typically the cathode is made from platinum or another inert metal when producing hydrogen for storage. If, however, the gas is to be burnt on site, oxygen is desirable to assist the combustion, and so both electrodes would be made from inert metals. (Iron, for instance, would oxidize, and thus decrease the amount of oxygen given off.) The theoretical maximum efficiency (electricity used vs. energetic value of hydrogen produced) is in the range 80–94%.[74]
2 H2O(l) → 2 H2(g) + O2(g)
In 2007, it was discovered that an alloy of aluminium and gallium in pellet form added to water could be used to generate hydrogen. The process also creates alumina, but the expensive gallium, which prevents the formation of an oxide skin on the pellets, can be re-used. This has important potential implications for a hydrogen economy, as hydrogen can be produced on-site and does not need to be transported.[75]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.mpgh.net
عبدالرحمن محمد أحمد محمد

المساهمات : 1095
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/11/2012

Laboratory  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Laboratory    Laboratory  I_icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Very Happy
عبدالله طارق خليفة خليف

المساهمات : 1117
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/03/2013

Laboratory  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Laboratory    Laboratory  I_icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 10, 2013 9:22 pm

thank you
عبدالله طارق خليفة خليف

المساهمات : 1117
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/03/2013

Laboratory  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Laboratory    Laboratory  I_icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 10, 2013 9:23 pm

Very Happy

Laboratory
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
مدرسة الجمعية المصرية التجريبية لغات :: خاص بالمواد الدراسية :: منتدي العلوم-
انتقل الى: