مدرسة الجمعية المصرية التجريبية لغات
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Role in quantum theory

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
hussen shaheen

hussen shaheen

المساهمات : 317
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/11/2012
العمر : 27
الموقع : www.mpgh.net

Role in quantum theory  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Role in quantum theory    Role in quantum theory  I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 14, 2012 12:21 am

Because of its relatively simple atomic structure, consisting only of a proton and an electron, the hydrogen atom, together with the spectrum of light produced from it or absorbed by it, has been central to the development of the theory of atomic structure.[65] Furthermore, the corresponding simplicity of the hydrogen molecule and the corresponding cation H2+ allowed fuller understanding of the nature of the chemical bond, which followed shortly after the quantum mechanical treatment of the hydrogen atom had been developed in the mid-1920s.
One of the first quantum effects to be explicitly noticed (but not understood at the time) was a Maxwell observation involving hydrogen, half a century before full quantum mechanical theory arrived. Maxwell observed that the specific heat capacity of H2 unaccountably departs from that of a diatomic gas below room temperature and begins to increasingly resemble that of a monatomic gas at cryogenic temperatures. According to quantum theory, this behavior arises from the spacing of the (quantized) rotational energy levels, which are particularly wide-spaced in H2 because of its low mass. These widely spaced levels inhibit equal partition of heat energy into rotational motion in hydrogen at low temperatures. Diatomic gases composed of heavier atoms do not have such widely spaced levels and do not exhibit the same effec
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.mpgh.net
عبدالرحمن محمد أحمد محمد

المساهمات : 1095
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/11/2012

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Role in quantum theory    Role in quantum theory  I_icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 15, 2012 9:49 pm

thanks
عبدالله طارق خليفة خليف

المساهمات : 1117
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/03/2013

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Role in quantum theory    Role in quantum theory  I_icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 10, 2013 9:18 pm

thank you
عبدالله طارق خليفة خليف

المساهمات : 1117
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/03/2013

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Role in quantum theory    Role in quantum theory  I_icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 10, 2013 9:18 pm

lol!

Role in quantum theory
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
مدرسة الجمعية المصرية التجريبية لغات :: خاص بالمواد الدراسية :: منتدي العلوم-
انتقل الى: